Thursday, April 24, 2014

Its been a while, and musings about being 'the great corruptor'

So I have been thinking lately about how I am the 'great corruptor' when it comes to converting my friends my mild car enthusiasts to full blown track junkies like myself.  I actually havent thought about how many people I have turned to the dark side (which maybe should be called the bright side, because its so damn awesome). 

So lately I've been going to the track pretty regularly with a group of guys that I somehow convinced to join me at the track a few years ago for my birthday, and now they are all buying full blown track/race cars, and are knee deep in the world, just like I have been for some time, Lets see, this is who I have converted;

-Perrie
-Andrew
-Chuck
-Arnold
-Alex
-Trip
-Tim (for a spell anyway)

I thought it was more than that, looks like I need to go out and do some more recruiting.  Anyway, I expect to start up my blogging again, and to put down in writing all the random track related thoughts that are banging around my head in the near future..  Come back soon, and look for some real content soon!

No comments: